With your support:
* We include these calendars in the New Parent Packets; sent to families with infants born with Down syndrome.
* They are also included in the Pediatricians' Informational Packets.
* In our Hospital Outreach Project the nurses' stations at hospitals have a binder of information, including the calendar, immediately available to new parents of infants with Down syndrome in the regional hospitals.
* Physicians' Information Packets are sent to area family practice Physicians.
* Information on Down syndrome, including the calendar, has been sent to area Geneticists and Genetic counselors.
While the main purpose of this calendar is to showcase our beautiful children and adults with Down syndrome, purchasing this calendar enables DSAP to continue these projects. The $30 sitting fee is donated to DSAP from Alicia Photography. This donation assists in the cost of the calendar and helps provide the calendar for these projects.
The 2013 DSAP Awareness Calendar will be available for purchase at Three Rivers DASH for Down Syndrome, Saturday October 13, 2012 at Hartwood Acres.